Data availability is vital for organisations to keep their everyday services up and running.
Downtime, data loss and system failure are always high up on the list of concerns for CIOs. Some of the most common challenges that we see our customers facing on a day to day basis are:
- Can I avoid data loss in a DR scenario?
- How can I avoid data loss if corruption occurs?
- How can I avoid outage during peak workload?
- Can my application cope with increasing workload?
- Need to provide resilience in the event of failure.
DB2 Health Check
A review of back-up strategy is carried out to ensure that data loss can be avoided if corruption occurs.
Database Availability for DB2 LUW
This service is designed to enable CIOs and IT Directors to ensure that their organisations’ IT infrastructure can meet growing availability demands and take away the worry of failure.
Outages and downtime can cost organisations billions in lost revenue, customer confidence. Our team have experience of working with a huge range of availability and disaster recovery solutions.
To enquire about this service please complete the form below.