Free IBM Data Privacy Workshop
October 3rd, 2008
Ensure data privacy - its the law!
25th November 2008
The event is free and will be a great opportunity to find out more about how you can reduce the time and effort required to create, manage and mask test data environments. Topics covered will include:
- Protecting privacy by de-identifying confidential data across non-production environments
- Substitute valid fictionalized values for confidential data and generate accurate results
- Apply application-aware data masking techniques that preserve application integrity
- Leverage pre-packaged routines to mask payment card numbers, identifiers and e-mail addresses
- Support compliance with privacy regulations and corporate governance standards
There will also be two hands-on labs:
Lab 1 - how to extract data from a source database and to create a target database in order to test a program
Lab 2 - how Optim can reduce the time and effort required for application developers in testing programs in a database environment
Email us to register for this event.
To obtain a basic understanding of the Optim Data Privacy and Test Data Management offerings and how they will help meet current regulatory issues.
Software solutions are reinforced with hands on labs to further demonstrate product capabilities.
Managers, developers and database administrators
IBM Hursley, near Winchester
This session is offered free of charge. IBM will provide complimentary lunch for this event. However, customers are responsible for their own business travel expenses.
The session will start at 9:30 AM and end at approximately 17:00 PM