High Availability Technologies for DB2 - FREE WEBINAR
February 11th, 2009
We invite you to join our free webinar on high availability technologies for DB2 on 18th March.
Business needs are constantly changing which drives up cost and complexity for business continuity. Customers are increasingly interacting with businesses via web based applications and these applications require a high level of resilience.
There have beeen several availability solutions in the marketplace for some time but until now no solution has been able to provide true continuous availability & disaster recovery.
- Hear industry experts speak about high availability technologies, their campabilities and limitations.
- Learn how you can implement active-active databases to protect business critical applicatoins from unplanned outages.
- Learn how you can elimate the need for scheduled maintenance windows and improve application security performance.
- Hear how organisations like yours have benefitted from implementing database virtualization technology.
Who should attend?
- System Architects
- Anyone responsible for system availability & disaster recovery